Stolen In The Night

Complete Bastard. I guess this is more for me to journal than for anyone to read it, per se, but I when I'm rambling about Harry Potter it would be nice to hear what other people think!

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Interview Tomorrow!

Tomorrow is my interview in Hartford. I'm very, very nervous. In a way I'd say I'm more nervous now than when I was first interviewing for jobs after I became certified. It might be because it's almost expected that I'm going to be landing this job. I feel like there's extra pressure on me do well. I guess I could say the job is mine to lose. I had a lot more to say, but I have to make my sub plans. I'm taking a day off tomorrow so I can work on my BEST and also go to my interview. 10AM sharp. Hopefully this time tomorrow I'll have a new job!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home