Stolen In The Night

Complete Bastard. I guess this is more for me to journal than for anyone to read it, per se, but I when I'm rambling about Harry Potter it would be nice to hear what other people think!

Monday, May 15, 2006

Finished!!!



I just want to announce that I am finally done with my BEST portfolio for the CT State Department of Education. It has been one of the most miserable experiences of my life and has plagued me since the beginning of this school year growing ever more foul and evil month after month; i've sank to depths of depression and despair I haven't visited in years. I'd also like to point out that I finished this stupid thing without going back onto my Anxiety meds, which was an important goal for me. Sorry to anyone who I might have blown off, ignored, broken plans with, etc... the worst is now behind me!

In celebration of this glorious event, I will actually be leaving the house for the first time in quite a while to go see Disfear tonight in Wallingford!

Consider it my Debut!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home